My home is a bit like this. Painting started the day before and may continue for the next two days. The intense smell, dust from the sanding, and itching from the dust has given me sleepless nights. But, it’ll be a treat to all the senses once it is done and the smell of a freshly painted home will greet my husband and son when they get back from vacation.
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
Instagram: follow @dressyourhome.inNo images found!
Try some other hashtag or username
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 163,065 views | 131 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 49,531 views | 34 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 43,153 views | 31 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,376 views | 4 comments
- Getting your house painted – Asian, Nerolac, Berger, or Surfa Coats? 37,638 views | 14 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest