My home is a bit like this. Painting started the day before and may continue for the next two days. The intense smell, dust from the sanding, and itching from the dust has given me sleepless nights. But, it’ll be a treat to all the senses once it is done and the smell of a freshly painted home will greet my husband and son when they get back from vacation.
FOLLOW & LIKE
VIDEO of the day
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 173,350 views | 136 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 51,211 views | 36 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 46,183 views | 31 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,489 views | 4 comments
- Getting your house painted – Asian, Nerolac, Berger, or Surfa Coats? 38,589 views | 14 comments