Good morning! How was Navrathri? I’m back after a vacation to an interior part of West Bengal. Yes, Phailin washed away not just the paddy fields but the pandals too in many places.
For this week’s Friday shopping, I’ve put together clocks, candles and colorful cushions from a new set of resources. As always I cannot vouch for their service quality or delivery. Casa Omyaa‘s cushions are my favorite from the list. And also the dining mat from Poppadum Art.
1. Painted wall clock for Rs.850 from Sanskriiti Exports
3. India Animals Candle Jar for Rs.250 from The Maalgaadi
4. Dining Mat forRs.175 from Poppadum art on inonit
5. Multicolor striped handwoven silk cushions from Casa Omyaa forRs.670 on inonit
6. Rustic stands and candles from Auro Candles for Rs.450 on inonit
The events section is also updated.
All linked to respective sites.