Continuing with the House Hunt series, today I review Birla Apple Aroma which is in the pre-launch stage. It is interesting to see how innovative builders are getting in the pre-launch phase to make it lucrative for buyers. This one caught my attention as the pre-launch of 48 units is done on auctions on Magicbricks.
About the property:
Name of the property: Birla Apple Aroma
Location: JP Nagar
More details on location and the amenities available: Birla Apple Spire
About the auction:
Number of units available on auction: a total of 48 units comprising 8 units each of 2.5 BHK (1345 sq.ft and 1407 sq. ft) and 3 BHK (1519 sq. ft, 1529 sq. ft) and 316 units of 3 BHK (1600 sq. ft).
When (bidding date): 21st March, 2016 between 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
1. Choose a property (one among the 48 units)
2. Register for the auction by making a refundable deposit of Rs. 5000 before 20th March 2016.
3. Place your bid. See the other offers and if you are keen on bagging the unit, make a higher offer. Just like how any other auction works.
4. If you win the bid, you get the unit allotted to you. If you do not win the bid, then the money is refunded back to you.
Price: the reserve price for 48 units is at Rs. 4050 per sq.ft. During the auction, the 48 units will be sold at or above this reserve price. Post the auction, the remaining units will be sold starting at Rs. 4,750 per sq. ft
Where: on the Magicbricks auction platform, which is ISO certified. All details about the auction can be found on Magicbricks. Magibricks, ‘Property Sahi Milegi Yahin!’, facilitates you in finding your dream home.
Important dates: Registration between 10th March 2016 and 20th March 2016. Bidding on 21st March, 2016.
General views on all the plans:
1. A separate foyer space in all the units.
2. Good kitchen layout (parallel) with utility space.
3. All the other standard specs offered by most builders these days: 20 mm granite slab for kitchen, laminated wooden floor for master bedroom, power back up and one service lift.
4. Closer to metro station.
The 3-BHK apartment with an area of 1,520 sq. ft appealed the most to me because of the following reasons:
1. Good utilization of space.
2. Foyer opening upto living room leading upto the balcony making it one huge open space.
3. Dining and kitchen in line.
4. Parallel kitchen with a utility. Parallel kitchens are the most efficient to work with.
5. The three bedrooms in one line away from the high activity areas (two with attached bathrooms) and one common bathroom. the common bathroom is a good idea as it eliminates the need for a powder room.
6. Perhaps the only missing aspect here is a dedicated space for pooja. But, given the area, this is a great utilization of the available space.
Image Courtesy: Auctions on Magicbricks