What’s in a house plan, you may ask? It was the make or break point for me. When we were looking at houses, we would insist on seeing the plan before we planned to visit personally. There are certain small changes you can do in any plan such as combining a servant room with the kitchen, or including a balcony, or having two access points for a room….
Search Results for "how to critique a house plan"
This is the concluding part of the House Hunt series I started last year when we were in the market to look for new apartments/villas in East Bangalore. I reviewed a few homes we visited; it sparked a lot of enthusiasm among readers. But, it was taking forever for me to review one by one. So, I figured the easiest way would be to condense the over…
Have you ever tried solving a 750-pieces or more jigsaw puzzle with a time limit?
Didn’t complete it, of course, within the time limit.
Building a house is like a novice juggling 10 balls in the air, or solving a 1000-pc jigsaw puzzle. Just when you think you have everything figured out,…
FOLLOW & LIKE
VIDEO of the day
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 172,992 views | 136 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 51,147 views | 36 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 46,096 views | 31 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,488 views | 4 comments
- Getting your house painted – Asian, Nerolac, Berger, or Surfa Coats? 38,562 views | 14 comments