In one of the past issues of Good Food, I read about two nurseries in New Delhi – Rajdhani nursery and Joginder nursery that offer good horticultural help. The plants looked a bit expensive ordering online than picking them in person. Delhi readers of this blog: have you had…
Category: Balcony Gardening
A huge cotton tree, ladies fingers, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, peppers, chillis, potatoes, eggplants, carrots, cabbage, and beetroots – this was the backyard of our home when I was growing up.
An informal signage to our house was: “the house with a large flower garden…
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 145,173 views | 119 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 45,655 views | 34 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,064 views | 3 comments
- Surprise Your Spouse : A Makeover Story 36,291 views | 11 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 33,968 views | 29 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest