My mum was here for a fortnight, and like me, she is fond of all things organizing. For the kitchen, in particular. She helped me in organizing organized the kitchen, got rid of stuff that were old, plastics, and put a ban on purchasing anything new until it was time to discard some of the existing canisters. Aren’t mums are the best? I really love it…
It’s been three months since we moved into this new house. It feels like home now. We cherish the crisp air in the mornings, the evening breeze, and I must sheepishly admit, I sometimes miss the sounds and cacophony of Marathahalli.
In today’s post, I offer you…
Surprised that Friday shopping is back? Oh well! I figured I might as well curate my shopping cart into a post since I spend so much time ogling through random stuff all day. I am in the process of discarding stuff right now and buying canisters/jars for the new kitchen.
On top of my shopping list was a rectangular spice container to hold essentials: turmeric powder,…
FOLLOW & LIKE
VIDEO of the day
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 173,220 views | 136 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 51,198 views | 36 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 46,158 views | 31 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,488 views | 4 comments
- Getting your house painted – Asian, Nerolac, Berger, or Surfa Coats? 38,580 views | 14 comments