To put the importance of a secure house into perspective, let me take you back to one night in August 2002. Recently married, my husband and I we had just moved into a new house in a slightly secluded neighborhood. Before you let your thoughts run amok, I must clarify that the concrete jungle that has transformed Bangalore’s lush greenscape and skyline was nowhere in…
Objective reviews of products and services
Take a moment.
Can you recall the last time you received a handwritten note from someone?
My tryst with writing letters (inland letters) started early in life. When I was barely 10 years old, I stayed with my grandparents, away from my parents, for a while. There was no telephone with…
Have you ever been to a workshop related to cooking/gardening? Even I hadn’t and didn’t know what to expect. But, that changed this year. Not some kind of resolution; just, getting out of my comfort zone to unlearn and learn again the traditional way….
FOLLOW & LIKE
VIDEO of the day
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 170,979 views | 134 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 50,798 views | 36 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 45,430 views | 31 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,469 views | 4 comments
- Getting your house painted – Asian, Nerolac, Berger, or Surfa Coats? 38,432 views | 14 comments