Ummm…I thought I could put any discarded item to use, in a meaningful way. But, I was so wrong and lost when I saw this. Maybe you”ll do better than me. This auto part and wine bottle are well on their way to final destination – the trash can. But, wait – do you think these can be put together in a functional and aesthetic…
Kitsch Mandi happened at Pebble, Palace Grounds on Sunday. Cars started rolling in from 1:00 p.m. By the time we left at 3:30 p.m., the crowds started pouring in undeterred by the overcast and the showers that followed; the party had just begun. There was food, crafts, quirky prints, funky accessories, chunky bracelets, kitschy clutches, and loads of artsy staff spread over the 50 odd…
Do we have any readers from Kolkata here? During a trip to a interior village in West Bengal, we stopped over in the city for a night. Flipping through the pages of a daily, I came across an ad for Green Mall that piqued my interest. Going over their website, I’m pleased to have discovered.
Is there someone here who buys plants and other…
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
Follow dyh on Instagram
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 153,600 views | 129 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 47,029 views | 34 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,184 views | 3 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 37,404 views | 29 comments
- Surprise Your Spouse : A Makeover Story 36,517 views | 11 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest