Hello everyone! How was your weekend? It was quite a wet one in Bangalore but that doesn’t stop us from going out and having fun, does it? I went to Chitrakala Parishath on Saturday just in time as the week long exhibition was getting over on Sunday. I think I’ve written before how much I like the exhibitions that happen at this venue – something that’s amiss…
Tag: antique clocks
Posted in Uncategorized
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
Instagram: follow @dressyourhome.in
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 159,736 views | 131 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 48,772 views | 34 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 41,435 views | 30 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,343 views | 4 comments
- Surprise Your Spouse : A Makeover Story 36,731 views | 11 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest