Nestled in the by-lanes of Indira Nagar is a studio named “Glasscrafters“. Glasscrafters was started by Asad Hajeebhoy originally in 1991 in Bombay, followed by a four year stint in Muscat, Oman,and finally at Bangalore in 1996. A physicist by education, Asad pursued stained glass as…
If there is one room in the house where the concepts are changing for ever, it has to be the children’s rooms. Some characters like Barbie and Spider Man linger on; they were there in the 80’s, are there now and I’, sure you will find them even in 2032….
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 135,757 views | 119 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 43,931 views | 32 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,006 views | 3 comments
- Surprise Your Spouse : A Makeover Story 36,099 views | 11 comments
- Wallpaper Murals for Kids’ Rooms @ Bangalore 31,018 views | 6 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest