Nestled in the by-lanes of Indira Nagar is a studio named “Glasscrafters“. Glasscrafters was started by Asad Hajeebhoy originally in 1991 in Bombay, followed by a four year stint in Muscat, Oman,and finally at Bangalore in 1996. A physicist by education, Asad pursued stained glass as a hobby to take it up full-time in 1996.
If there is one room in the house where the concepts are changing for ever, it has to be the children’s rooms. Some characters like Barbie and Spider Man linger on; they were there in the 80’s, are there now and I’, sure you will find them even in 2032. While others like Disney characters or Noddy make way for newer ones. There is no dearth of…
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
Instagram: follow @dressyourhome.in
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 158,300 views | 131 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 48,310 views | 34 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 40,477 views | 30 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,329 views | 4 comments
- Surprise Your Spouse : A Makeover Story 36,700 views | 11 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest