I’m a big fan of open shelves in kitchen for lining up often used spices. Easy to handle, cheap to install, quick cleaning and scores high on the look factor…what more can one ask for! And, for renters, nothing is more easier than a open shelving system to add storage space . What do you think of these?
Do you have a dozen novels from your before-marriage days ? When you’re single, that’s one loyal companion for the weekend – John Grisham, Robin Cook, Ayn Rand and the like. Oh, and what did you do to those large hardbound ones from college – you know the ones they call ‘textbooks ‘? My engineering books didn’t come any cheap; I remember spending at least two thousand…
Are you one of those who detests the idea of stacking CDs in ready-made, boring rectangular racks? How about units like these featured on Apartment Therapy?
Or one of these wall mounted units?
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
Instagram: follow @dressyourhome.in
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 158,309 views | 131 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 48,310 views | 34 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 40,488 views | 30 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,329 views | 4 comments
- Surprise Your Spouse : A Makeover Story 36,700 views | 11 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest