There’s a shop around the corner where my parents live. It’s a plain, white-colored, non-descript building that houses many Indian and Pakistan antique and handicraft shops. But the one on the corner stood out. Every time we passed by that route, I would longingly gaze into the shop for all its colors and variety displayed on the windowsill. Then one day, I went in and regretted why…
Posted in Uncategorized
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
Instagram: follow @dressyourhome.in
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 159,736 views | 131 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 48,772 views | 34 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 41,435 views | 30 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,343 views | 4 comments
- Surprise Your Spouse : A Makeover Story 36,731 views | 11 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest