Last December, we changed the look of the focus wall in living room with Asian Paints’ decorative paint as part of their Surprise your Spouse campaign. Now, I’m looking at various options to transform a wall in the dining room for a budget under Rs. 10,000. The partially…
In continuation of yesterday’s discussion on replacing floor tiles in a bathroom, let’s estimate how much it will cost.
For a modest bathroom of size 6 ft * 7 ft, here’s the estimate for replacing tiles:
Labor charges for removing the existing tiles: Rs.15 per sq.ft (Hometown cost)
Renting a machine for tile…
Q: Can u suggest best ( and least expensive! ) options to do bathroom flooring? In our modest 2BHK home, we can not do many changes, but want better flooring, which is easier to clean, skid-proof and with minimum joints ( i don’t know term ).
JOIN HUNDREDS OF HOME DECOR & EYE-CANDY LOVERS!
Great to have you here. To get regular updates of more such goodness delivered to your email inbox, please signup now.
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 145,173 views | 119 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 45,655 views | 34 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,064 views | 3 comments
- Surprise Your Spouse : A Makeover Story 36,291 views | 11 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 33,968 views | 29 comments
Follow dyh on Pinterest