Last December, we changed the look of the focus wall in living room with Asian Paints’ decorative paint as part of their Surprise your Spouse campaign. Now, I’m looking at various options to transform a wall in the dining room for a budget under Rs. 10,000. The partially open wall divides the dining area and the kitchen. I would love to give a…
In continuation of yesterday’s discussion on replacing floor tiles in a bathroom, let’s estimate how much it will cost.
For a modest bathroom of size 6 ft * 7 ft, here’s the estimate for replacing tiles:
Labor charges for removing the existing tiles: Rs.15 per sq.ft (Hometown cost)
Renting a machine for tile tile removal: Rs. 500. If you are hiring a individual contractor, then he may charge…
Q: Can you suggest best ( and least expensive! ) options to do bathroom flooring? In our modest 2BHK home, we can not do many changes, but want better flooring, which is easier to clean, skid-proof and with minimum joints (I don’t know the term).
This post is in response to Preeti’s question.
Preeti’s situation mirrors most of our issues with bathrooms. Most of our problems with…
FOLLOW & LIKE
VIDEO of the day
- Gardening: Five Vegetables You Can Grow in Pots All Round the Year 168,536 views | 134 comments
- How to Restore Old Cane Furniture 50,378 views | 36 comments
- Eight Ways to Get a Sparkling Bathroom 44,745 views | 31 comments
- Diwali cleaning: a housekeeping checklist to a spotless home 39,438 views | 4 comments
- Getting your house painted – Asian, Nerolac, Berger, or Surfa Coats? 38,256 views | 14 comments