Work with me
With over 12 years of blogging experience, I understand the pulse of the audience. I have collaborated with several brands over the past few years. Some of the brands I have worked with are listed below (not in any particular order) and this is not an exhaustive list:
Check out some of my popular blogs for Portico.
What makes dressyourhome different?
- Simple, minimalist design. No clutter. Focus is only on content.
- Readers come first.
- Objective reviews. If I am not convinced about a product or service and would personally not use, then I often decline to promote the same. Similarly, if I think something is great, then you will hear it no less words.
- There’s usually a personal story to it that makes it easy for readers to relate.
- Goes beyond what is pleasing to the eye. Goes beyond sharing pretty pictures for inspiration. Here you will find what works and what does not work for a home, often from a utilitarian angle from reviews of a home to interior designers and products to shop for if you are building a home.
- QUICK turnaround time.
Media mentions and awards:
- Rated as one of the top 9 interior design blogs in India by BlogAdda
- Rated as one of the top 12 socially active interior design blogs in India by Baggout
- Nominated under three categories in Asian Paints IDIA Awards 2016.
If you have a product to review, an event to be covered, or just want to spread the word about an awesome service, get in touch with me at email@example.com.