You can collaborate with me in several ways to position your products in front of a large audience across platforms. advertising, sponsored posts, product reviews, event coverage, photo shoots of products.
Services offered include advertising, content marketing, product styling and photography, sponsored posts, product and service reviews, event coverage, ghost writing, and copywriting content for your website.
With over 12 years of blogging experience, I understand the pulse of the audience. I have collaborated with several brands over the past few years. Some of the brands I have worked with are listed below (not in any particular order) and this is not an exhaustive list:
APlus Linen / Asian Paints / Birla Homes / Candeberg / Capricoast / CustomFurnish / Flipkart / Godrej Aer / Home Canvas / Jabong / Livspace/ Oasis Tiles / Orient Electric / Photojaanic / Pidilite / Portico / Riva Carpets / Shoppers Stop / Spaces / Stosa Cucine / Tangerine Tree / Wishkarma / Zansaar
Check out some of my popular blogs for Portico.
How we can collaborate to promote your brand or service:
There are several ways we can collaborate, some of which are listed below:
- Sponsored posts: talk about your product or service objectively on this blog.
- Product or service review: you send a product for review. I use it and write about it.
- Blog for you: The posts are written by me but hosted on a site managed by you.
- Pinterest: Repin relevant images for a board or create new pins for you.
- Event promotions: Live tweet, Facebook updates or create a buzz on Instagram by participating in a store opening, product launch, workshop, exhibition etc.
- Content marketing on social media platforms: manage your Instagram or Facebook account to build a loyal, organic audience.
What makes dressyourhome different?
- Simple, minimalist design. No clutter. Focus is only on content.
- Readers come first.
- Objective reviews. If I am not convinced about a product or service and would personally not use, then I often decline to promote the same. Similarly, if I think something is great, then you will hear it no less words.
- There’s usually a personal story to it that makes it easy for readers to relate.
- Goes beyond what is pleasing to the eye. Goes beyond sharing pretty pictures for inspiration. Here you will find what works and what does not work for a home, often from a utilitarian angle from reviews of a home to interior designers and products to shop for if you are building a home.
- QUICK turnaround time.
Media mentions and awards:
- Rated as one of the top 9 interior design blogs in India by BlogAdda
- Rated as one of the top 12 socially active interior design blogs in India by Baggout
- Nominated under three categories in Asian Paints IDIA Awards 2016.
If you have a product to review, an event to be covered, content marketing requirement, or just want to spread the word about an awesome service, get in touch with me at email@example.com.