User Review( votes)
Good morning! I’m so looking forward to the weekend as it feels like this week has been going on forever and getting up every morning has been a drag. I’m continuing with the organizing theme this week as well. This stems from my urge to make the kitchen more efficient and reorganize the baskets. The kitchen was designed 10 years ago when I had no clue of what I would be using more often and how they should be placed. Over the years, the number of appliances have also increased which take up way too much cabinet space. But, all of this has redesigning has to wait another six months when I would have more time to execute the kitchen project. Until then, I’ll be pinning ideas :)
1. Fabio garment organizer for Rs.239 at Pepperfry
2. A stylish, antique metal box from The Bombay Store for Rs.512. I’m thinking why not use on the kitchen countertop as a spoon/ladle holder. Tip: look out for these in exhibitions like Kala Madhyam, Hastakalaa etc.
3. MOM Oil pouring bottle for Rs.195 from Fab Furnish. I had written about turning a Maggi ketchup bottle into an oil dispenser because I couldn’t find a reasonably priced glass oil dispenser here. But a few days later, I found 500 ml oil dispensers just like the one I wanted at Home Center (Lifestyle) for Rs.175 each. And, if you are still looking for spouts, you can find them at Foodhall, 1 MG Road, Bangalore.
4. Cutlery tray for Rs.233 from Zansaar
5. Handwoven pot basket from Mats Matter for Rs. 280 on Shopo
The splashes of color have perked up my mood and hopefully yours too. Have a great Friday and weekend. It’s a long weekend here for Pongal/Sankranti.
from the respective sites