Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Looking forward to the weekend? The theme of this week’s shopping post is lights. No, it’s not Diwali yet but I’m feeling festive. I chanced upon India Circus’s fascinating collection of lamps and one thing led to another, and before I knew, there was this whole collection of lamps I fell in love with. And, what better way of spreading the joy of discovering something than sharing with you all. So, here it is —
1. Handpainted cylindrical lamp for Rs. 1799
2. Wall scone with 4 tea lights for Rs.1225
3. Paisley cushion cover for Rs.849 from India Circus
4. Ikat wooden table lamp for Rs. 1,999 from India Circus
5. Colorful lamp from Sunshine Boulevard (don’t know the price)
Respective sites linked to in the list
the lamps look lovely..