User Review( votes)
I visited NVT Life Square, a villa project by NVT Quality Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd., this past weekend. It’s a project I’ve been meaning to see in person for long.
The project has been in the limelight for receiving multiple awards as the most premium villa property, so it piqued my interest.
This post is an objective review of the property from two perspectives: plan and location. I’ll not be getting into approval details, pricing etc.
NVT Life Square is a villa project located about a Km off Four Points Sheraton, on the Whitefield Main Road.
Area: 5 acres
No. of units: 65 villas
Type: 4 BHK Combination of twin/row houses and villas
Built up area: 3565 sq. ft on a plot area of 1,800 sq.ft
From what I understood there are no variations in plans for the units; they come in right and left entry configurations. The model villa that I saw was a twin house i.e. it shared a common wall with the adjoining unit. So, it’s not a villa and there is a price difference of about 20 lakhs.
The images below show the floor plans for ground floor, first floor and second floor in that order. Ground floor comprises living , guest bedroom, dining, and kitchen.
There are two entries – one from the main door and another side/back entrance into the kitchen from the car park/garden area.
The first floor plan shown below comprises a family room and two bed rooms with attached toilets.
The second floor shown below comprises the master bedroom, activity room and a home office.
- Though the living room is shown to open up to a large garden space, I did not get the feeling in real. Perhaps because the windows were small or you can’t keep them drawn at all times as they open up to the road. These were not french windows. This was for the twin house. I’m not sure how it would be for the villas.
- There is no foyer per se or it is so small that you wouldn’t notice (~ 5 *5). You enter into the living room.
- There is no powder room. I can tell from experience that it is very handy to have a powder room when entertaining guests. You don’t want to open up your guest room toilet especially if you parents staying with you.
- There is no provision for pooja room on the ground floor unless the space for lift is converted into one.
- The kitchen seemed small considering there is no pantry/utility area. The utility is open to outside if you decide to have one outside in the garden area. Given that it is the only private garden area, one wouldn’t want to use that space for washing utensils or drying clothes or stashing other stuff like ladder.
- A lot of space is wasted in balcony and decks around the house. There are seven such spaces spread across the first and second floor to be precise.
- The terrace is not easily accessible. You will have to get a spiral ladder installed from the terrace to access the terrace. That’s one feature you will love if you have an individual house from just lying down in the winter months with a chataai spread to barbecuing to a terrace garden– the options are endless with a terrace. So it’s a shame that it is not within bounds per plan.
- The size of some of the bedrooms could have been increased by including the balcony as part of the room and installing french windows for illumination with a planter box.
- The community as such begins with units as soon as one enters. So it would be wise to review how much of an open space there would be for kids to play around.
NVT Life Square: Location
- Location left a lot to be desired. And, if there’s one thing that truly goes against the property, then it’s is location. Located easily about a Km from the Whitefield Main road, the road is in bad shape now making parallel movement vehicles in opposite directions difficult in some stretches.
- I did not see any grocery or vegetable shops nearby (the decent shopping destination for all your regular needs would be Whitefield road).
- There are two established communities in the vicinity from Prestige.
- Availability of large parcels of land beyond this means there is so scope for future development, but none within 2-3 years.
Which Schools Are Near NVT Life Square
The ones in Varthur, Whitefield Global, Deens, Vibgyor in Kundalahalli, Ryan and Neev for pre-teens.
The newer ones include NPS – Whitefield, PNC Cognitio.
What is the Price of NVT Life Square?
We were told, it would be an inclusive price of Rs.2.75 crores prior to negotiation, it is something that would require due consideration given the location.
Plan changes are something that do not worry me much provided the builder is open to modifications. But, that additional cost is something that will pinch your pocket again.
Given the current traffic conditions in Bangalore, I prefer staying closer to schools. you cannot predict where you work so there has to be a compromise somewhere.
That way at least kids do not have to bear the brunt daily, and I’m saying this from experience. Staying within 3-4 Kms radius from school alleviates daily stress.
If there’s a property you would like me to review, drop a note.
This is not a sponsored post and the opinions expressed are mine.
Image courtesy: NVT Quality Lifestyle