Hello everyone! Today’s post is born out of the need to bring in some color and love, and replace the rationality of numbers and equations with the normality of life. Often, it takes little to transform an otherwise mundane day (a coffee with your beloved ones in the evening), to change the painstakingly familiar dreariness of a home (I’m thinking three sticks of the fragrant rajnigandha in a milk jug, or a happy family portrait in an offbeat frame) , or make the dinner table exciting instead of be drawn to the couch for dinner in front of the TV (perhaps a silken runner).
1. Photoframe by Trishla Jain available @ Fabindia for Rs. 960 (under the collection Kaleidoscope Eyes)
2. Stoneware jug for Rs.270 from Zansaar
3. Enamelled tortoise from Junglee for Rs. 765
4. Table runner for Rs. 1399 from Lime Road
5. Dark blue stoneware set for Rs.895 from Zansaar
What would you do to bring in cheer to your home?
Kaleidoscope eyes – Fabindia
is that collection really at fab india.. very impressive!! :)